#Vaccinated Poster


This is my vectorized poster that I made on Illustrator. I am very pleased with how it turned out and am happy that I chose the colors that I did. I think blue is oftentimes associated with medicine and in this case bringing the purple and yellow elevates that tone. The theme for this poster is #Vaccinated. I have not gotten the vaccine yet, but as soon as I am eligible to get it, I will be taking advantage of that privilege because as the poster says, no one is safe until we are all safe. This hashtag will hopefully take off and make an impact on peoples decisions to get the vaccine because everyone needs to believe in this science so the pandemic can come to an end. Below is the selfie that I used for the poster, the peace sign hand signal is actually signifying a "V" for vaccinated which I think is a cool way to start a social media movement. 

- Macy 
 


Comments

Popular Posts